Learn2Lead.co (and associated websites) is a personal passion project that has been a lifetime in the making.
It started over 20 years ago when I read my first self-help book, ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ by Stephen Covey.
This book was a life changer for me.
Up to that point in my career I had read only computer related books, preferring to work more with computers than people (I was a computer geek).
After reading the 7 habits I was curious if that stuff actually worked, so I decided to give it a try by setting 3 goals for myself:
- Triple my income - My first goal was to achieve a six-figure income. At that point in my career I was only making about about $33K per year. I had no idea how I was going to achieve it, but I was determined to do so.
- Become an everyday leader - My second goal was to develop my skills as a leader. I knew that to achieve a six-figure income I would need to learn skills that companies would always be looking for. Leadership seemed like a smart choice.
- Ideal relationship - My third goal was a little more personal. I wanted the ideal relationship. Given my preference of computers over girls, I knew this one was a stretch.
As I applied the pearls of wisdom contained within the 7 habits I really started to make meaningful progress in my life.
Over a period of 5 years, I hit my six-figure income, landed a management position in large corporation and got engaged with my high-school sweetheart.
And it didn’t stop there.
That book set me on the path of mastery.
I continued to collect many pearls of wisdom as I invested my time, energy and money reading books, attending seminars and achieving certifications in the areas of strategy, management, leadership, coaching, entrepreneurship and personal development.
Now it’s time to give back.
My plan is to build a repository of these insights here at mycareerhacks.com
My hope is that with each career hack that I share, it will help you turn your personal and professional goals into reality.
Perhaps it will set you on the path of personal mastery, like it did for me.
Learn2Lead.co is just one of many websites that I run. Here's a complete list:
- learn2lead.co - This membership site
- mycareerhacks.com - My personal blog where I share my various #careerhacks and my thoughts on Mindful Leadership
- paper.mycareerhacks.com - A weekly paper where I share the best #careerhacks that I've found on the web, content submitted by you and pieces that I've posted
- vereggen.com - My personal landing page
- rapidsuccesscoach.com - My coaching company
Learn2Lead.co participates in a number of affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising commissions by linking to online purchases. Simply put, if you click on a link and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don’t pay anything extra.
Affiliates that I recommend and use are:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- iTunes Affiliate Program
Thank you for your support.
Learn2Lead.co is owned and operated by Rapid Success Coaching Inc.